Guide to Castles of Europe: A lot has happened this week

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

A lot has happened this week

Hi everyone,


Phew...! What a week I have had this week.

I have been able to add 3 new castles to my site as well as produce the next two editions of my castle newsletter, which you can join by clicking on the link to the left of the page.

On top of all this, an associate of mine (Corey Rudl) was killed in a car accident during the weekend just gone.

Lastly I will be adding, with my fingers crossed, photos to accompany each new entry.

So on with the details about the new castles.

We have a mixed bag with the first two being from Wales- Caerphilly Castle and Powis Castle. The other is Muiden Castle, which hales from the Netherlands.

All the best

Stuart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home