Guide to Castles of Europe: Two Great new pages added and some nice Photos to look at

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Two Great new pages added and some nice Photos to look at

Ray Irving as Henry VIII

Henry VIII and Elizabeth I










Hello and welcome to this weeks update.

Boy...! What a week. Two new pages have been added for you to enjoy, the first being Kenilworth Castle and the second being Queen Mary I or as some of you may know her by "Bloody Mary". You can visit them in my English Castles and British Monarchs sections respectively.

As well as the above two pages, I have written and article for publication and a very good acquaintance of mine, Ray Irving who portrays Henry VIII, has sent me two great photos to add to my site. You can view these at my Castle Pictures page. Please visit his site at www.henrytudor.co.uk you won’t be disappointed...!

Well that wraps up these weeks round up.

As always I look forward to your company again next week. Mary I

So until then

Best wishes and have a great day

Stuart

www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com




Kenilworth Castle

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi :) said...

That is very cool. I always thought it would be interesting to visit England.

5:23 am  
Blogger steven rix said...

Nice website. I bookmarked it.
This is where I used to live before in France:

http://vetolavie.chez.tiscali.fr/ruessium/rochelam.htm

5:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home