Guide to Castles of Europe: Two new Castles - Richmond and Kronborg added as well as a new European Monarch

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Two new Castles - Richmond and Kronborg added as well as a new European Monarch

Richmond Castle










Hello and welcome to a slightly early than usual update.

I am going away on Saturday for a weeks holiday with my family so am in a hurray to get this out.

This week, has in relation to my previous two weeks, been fairly quiet. I have added two new castles for your perusal with the first being Richmond Castle located in England. The other castle is Kronborg Castle which is located on the extreme tip of Zealand in Denmark.

Also I have added a new face to my European Monarchs page - you can read all about Sancho I of Portugal. Kronborg Castle

I would also like to welcome all the new subscribers to my newsletter called the Castle Times. I hope you are enjoying the articles and recipes. if you haven't yet seen it why not check it out.

Well that's it for another week.

I look forward to your company again when I get back of my holidays

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com


Sancho I of portugal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home