Guide to Castles of Europe: Two New Castles Added for your Enjoyment

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Two New Castles Added for your Enjoyment

Wartburg Castle
Its another end to a week and the weather here in my part of the UK has been lovely. My summer leave is comming to an end and today I am off on a course which will take up most of my week. So apologise to everyone for the lack of content in my update next week. Thats military life for you....!

As a continuation of last weeks addition, i managed to reserch the history of Criccieth Castle and have now added it to the Welsh Castles Section.

The other castle I have added is situated in Germany and goes by the name of Wartburg Castle.
I would also like to say a big hello to all those new subscribers to my newsletter. I hope yo are enjoying the articles and the history of our castle of the month.
So until next week
Best wishes and have a great day
Stuart



criccieth Castle








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home