Guide to Castles of Europe: One New European Castle Added

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Sunday, September 04, 2005

One New European Castle Added

Almourol Castle
Yes! It is that time of the week again.

Firstly I would like to say hello to all the new subscribers to my newsletter - The Castle Times. I hope you have enjoyed the editions so far.

It has been a funny old week this week. I have only added one new page but I have also submitted several articles that I have written to some newly found online publishers.

So..! I guess you are wondering what is the new castle? The photo is of Almourol Castle in Portugal, which was once owned by the Templar Knights. It was given to them in the 1100's and once they modified it, it became their home and headquarters for the defense of the then Portuguese capital of Coimbra

Well thats about it for know.

The next few weeks will be a bit muddled as I am about to start an IT course which encompasses CompTIA A+, MSCA and MSCE certificates. On top of that, beinging in the military, I have just been psoted back down to London in three weeks time.

So Please bear with me over the coming weeks as things go haywire in this place.

See you all agin next week

Stuart

www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home