Guide to Castles of Europe: Boy...! What a week this has turned out to be

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Boy...! What a week this has turned out to be


Hi everyone to this weeks update.

What a week. I have not been able to keep up with all the replies and posts to Pamela's article.

I am glad that everyone has taken an interest in the subject but would just like to reiterate that this blog is mainly a means to keep everyone who is a regular visitor to my website www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com updated on what has been happening during the week.

I am happy, also, to post articles and stories sent in by my readers on anything related to castles either it being your photos, stories, travel tales etc. I find this the best way to share with the whole internet community the romance and mystery of some of Europe's most renowned and not so popular castles

With that out the way I hope you will continue coming back to my blog and also keep on visiting my website.

I am also thinking of adding a forum to the website so people can discuss any of the stories, articles, photos or pages that have been submitted and added to my site.

What do you think? Please let me know and if the response is favorable, then I will add a new section to the site.

So! To this weeks update.

I have added one new page to my castle pictures section and it is a photo of Hampton Court Palace which was sent in by Pamela after her trip to the UK in 2005.

Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to wish every one a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and would like to thank you all for your continual patronage.

Merry Christmas

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home