Guide to Castles of Europe: One new page added

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, December 05, 2005

One new page added

Henry and boo
I hope you will have enjoyed reading the first installment of The Ghosts of the Tower of London.

As mentioned in my previous posts, Ray Irving (aka Henry VIII) has sent me some more pictures of him dressed in all his royal splendor. This is the second of three and is Ray, sorry Henry with his pet Boo.


Also during the coming week I will be adding a short article which was written for inclusion of my newsletter by Pamela Seres, who as you know is a contributing author to our newsletter.

So..! Keep an eye out for it during the week.

That is it for this time around and as always I look forward to your company again next week.

Stuart

www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home