Guide to Castles of Europe: Not much has happened this week except it being VERY cold....!

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Not much has happened this week except it being VERY cold....!

Hi Everyone.

Once again the week has come and gone and I don't know what has happened to it.

It has been a very cold week here in the UK, especially when you need to get up at the crack of sparrows to go to work and scrape the ice of the car.

As the title says, I have not been able to do much this week due to work commitments. It has been a busy shift.

As usual I would like to say a big hello to all the new subscribers to the newsletter. If you aren't sure what the fuss is all about then why not pay a visit to my site and have a read of past issues?

Also I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who have had time to red my submissions and left a comment or two.

Well that's it for another week.

Hopefully next week I will have added a new page or two for your enjoyment.

So until next time

Have a great week

Stuart

www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn said...

If you need someone who has done their homework concerning research on European castles you need look no further than myself. I've been researching castles and castle hotels since I was a teenager back in the seventies. I have visited castles all over Europe and I've been writing for over thirty four years now.
Look for The Castle Lady on msn spaces. Ciao bella!

8:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home