Guide to Castles of Europe: A Belated Happy New Year

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Belated Happy New Year

Hello and welcome to my first post for 2007.

Since my last post a lot has happened. I brought my first home and was able to move into it about 5 days before Christmas. My furniture and personal effects was cleared thru Australian customs and was delivered on the 23rd December.

Boy..!!!! What a Christmas it turned out to be. Boxes and packing material everywhere for nearly a month. My two sons loved it as they had been without any toys and their favourite things for nearly three motnhs whilst it was shipped from the UK. Needles to say that their Christmas was a bit more fun than normal.

The good news is that we have finaly unpacked everything. My wife and I have reclaimed the overgrown garden and all that is left to do is start on the inside.

Something to look forward to there..!!!

My website is coming along nicely and I will be adding new content in the not to distant future. I have been lucky enough to have been able to work with two great people from the Czech Repulic and Portugal. You will see the efforts of that collaboration soon.

Lastly, I have found some wonderful medieval and gothic inspired jewellery which I am putting up for sale on the site in the next few days. So look out for that.


Well that is about it for my first post of 2007.

Best wishes

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home