Guide to Castles of Europe: One New Castle Photo - Schloss Anholt by Zeneta Emini

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, August 28, 2006

One New Castle Photo - Schloss Anholt by Zeneta Emini

Schloss Anholt
Hello again to another weekly update.

I have been lucky this week in that one of my readers, Zeneta Emini, has sent in a photo she took of Schloss Anholt in Germany.

It has been added to my Castle Pictures Section for your viewing pleasure.



Until my next update, I would like to wish you all well for the coming week.

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home