Guide to Castles of Europe: Cochem Castle, Germany added

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Cochem Castle, Germany added

Cochem Castle Hi everyone,

Once again I must apologise for the lack of input on my behalf. I have been busy setting up a new website with some very good friends and organising my move back to Australia.

The name of the site is The Dark Castle Lords and is dedicated to the romance industry. We have bios on some of americas top romance cover models, jewelry and clothing for sale as well as books. We are also on the look out for buding or established authors as well.

Why not pay us a vist at www.thedarkcastlelords.com and let meknow wht you think of the site so fr or even what you think we shuld add or change?

So...! onto this weeks update. I have added one new catle, Cochem Castle to my German Castles section. Cochem Castle dtes from around the 11th century and is situated in the Mosel valley.

Its short and seet this week.

So until my next update

Best wishes and have a geat week

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home