Guide to Castles of Europe: Two new pages added

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Two new pages added

Gripsholm Castle, Sweden











Hello and welcome to a long over due update.

I must first apologies, but as mentioned in an early post, my military career has been cut short due to a back injury. I have finished work and am on leave until my relase date in September. I have spent the last two months submitting paperwork, attending resettlement courses etc for my impending release and subsequet move bckto my native Australia and am still waiting for a date for my disk fusion and replacement. Boy...! What fun to look forward to.

I am please to say that all the clearances I require for my families visas have arrived and I can now get back down to concentrating on my website and other new projects that I have been involved with. Matthias Corvinus

So with out any furthre ado on to this weeks news.

As the heading suggests, I have added two new pages to my site. The first is about the Hungarian King, Matthias Corvinus, who ruled between 1458 and 1490. The other page is about Gripsholm Castle which is situated on the shores of Lake Malaren, Sweden.

As well as the above, Pamela Seres has written another article for your enjoyment and it will be posted hee shortly. So look out for that in the coming days.

Well that is about it for this time around.

So have a great week and I look forward to your company again next week

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home