Guide to Castles of Europe: At LAST... ! A New Page Added

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, October 24, 2005

At LAST... ! A New Page Added

Edward the Confessor

Hi Everyone to a slightly later than normal update.

It has been two weeks since my last entry and I am glad to say that at last I have been able to spend some quality time on my website.

There has been one addition to the site - A page dedicate to Edward the Confessor who ruled England from 1042 until his death in 1066. You can read all about him in my British Monarchs section.

Also I would like to say a big WELCOME to all new subscribers to my newsletter. 1 today and 3 last week. Our numbers are slowly growing. So if you know anyone who could be interested in reading about Life in Medieval times or trying out Medieval recipes then point them in my direction.

Well that's it for this week.

I am slowly gaining a full head of steam again and it want be long before I am constructing one or two pages of content on a regular basis again.

Best wishes and have a great week

Stuart

www-guide-to-castles-of-europe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home