Guide to Castles of Europe: Carlisle Castle

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Carlisle Castle

Carlisle Castle

Hello Again,

Welcome to this weeks update.

This will be my last for a week or two due to the fact that tomorrow I am moving the family down to London on posting. It is going to take a bit of time to get our new house in order and the computer up and running again.

Please be patient and things will be back to normal before you know it.

Well...! Onto this weeks update. I have had four new subscribers to my newsletter, which is great. The more the merrier.

Last but not least, as the title suggests, Carlisle Castle has been added to my English Castles section.

Well that is it until after the move.

As always, I look forward to your company again soon.

Best wishes and have a great week

Stuart

www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

1 Comments:

Blogger jeffox said...

Carlisle castle is one of those converted-for-cannon castles, with a little "old stone" left. I liked the reg. museum.

This one is very easy to see, right in the middle of town, only a couple of blocks from the train station.

The bloody history alone is worth the visit. I enjoyed mine.

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home