Guide to Castles of Europe: Diosgyor Castle in Hungry has been added to my European Castles page

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Diosgyor Castle in Hungry has been added to my European Castles page

Diosgyor Castle Hello and welcome to this weeks update.

As the title suggestes, I have added Diosgyor Castle which is located in Hungry to my European Castles Page.

The current castle, which stands today, is a result of an order by King Bela IV who, after the Mongols withdrew from the country, ordered that every hill top had to have a castle constructed upon it.

lastly I would like to welcome on board the four new subscribers to my newsletter. Hope you have enjoyed reading the previous issues...!

Well thats it for another week.

summer has finally been left behind and winter is soon upon us. As my two boys have just reminded me... DAAAAD! know it is getting darker is christmas nearly here...!

Where has the year gone? Answers on a postcard please

Unitl next week

Best wishes and have a great week


Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home