Guide to Castles of Europe: English Castles - New page added

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, January 23, 2006

English Castles - New page added

Lincoln Castle
Hello and Welcome,

I hope you have enjoyed reading my two part article on the History of Lancaster Castle over the last few weeks.

Next week I will be posting another article by Pam Seres about
Catherine of Aragon/Ludlow Castle & Andrei Claud.

So look out for some fireworks with this one, if Pams last article is anything to go by.


Now down to business. As the headline sugests, I have added a new page to my English Castles section - Lincoln Castle.

As always I look forward to any coments or suggestions you have for the blog and wait with bated breath for the comments that will surely be posted about Pams article.

All that I ask is please keep them civil.

so until next week

Best wishes and have a great week

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home