Guide to Castles of Europe: Yarmouth Castle

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Yarmouth Castle

Yarmouth Castle G'Day to everyone,

I have been busy this week with a new page added to my website as well as giving it an overhaul. You may not notice it that much, but I have made each page uniform in appearance, I hope.

If you see anything out of the normal, then please let me know. A fresh pair of eyes would be appreciated.

As the title suggests, Yarmouth Castle has been added to my English Castles section for your reading pleasure.

Next week I will be posting the second and final part of The History of Lancaster Castle. So look out for that.

Finally, I would like to say hello to the new subscribers to my newsletter The Castle Times and hope you are enjoying the read.

Well that is about it until next weeks update.

Bes wishes and have a great week

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home