Guide to Castles of Europe: Weekly Update

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Weekly Update

Hi and a Happy New Year to all my readers.

I am afraid that it has been very quiet during the festive season and nothing much to report with the website.

Everything should start to return t normal over the next week or two as I brush of the christmas cobwebs and the winter blues.

I have been sent an article or two to post by some readers to the blog, as well as some more articles that I have had published in various ezines. So..! look out for them in the coming weeks.

Lastly I would like to say a big HELLO to all my new subscriber to The Castle Times and hope you enjoy the read.



Well until next week

Best Wishes

Stuart

www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home