Guide to Castles of Europe: Samlesbury Hall added to my Castle Pictures section

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Samlesbury Hall added to my Castle Pictures section

Samlesbury Hall by Ray Irving

Hi and welcome,

It has been another busy week even thou I have only added one new page to my site.

I have been busy updating all my pages as well as adding tourist information to each of my individual castle pages,

I was very fortunate enough this week to have meet Ray, who as many of you know, also goes by the name of Henry VIII.

Ray has just sent me a series of pictures of Samlesbury Hall, Lancashire, where he does tours as Henry VIII during the weekend. The above has been added to my Castles Pictures page.

For those who have been following my short series - 'A short biography of some of Europe's most loved and hated monarchs' the final installment - Philip II of France, will be posted later this week.

I hope you have enjoyed reading the six part series and I look forward to your company again next week.

Until then

Best wishes and have a great week

Stuart

www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home