Guide to Castles of Europe: Two new photos added to my Castle Pictures Section

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Two new photos added to my Castle Pictures Section

Duart Castle
Armadale Castle
Hi and Welcome

I hope everyone is well and that you are all coping with the last of his seasons winter weather.

Here in the UK, we have had a sudden cold spell with plenty of snow showers, which have even reached the leafy suburbs of outer London.


As the heading suggests, I have been fortunate enought to have been sent in two great photos by Teresa McEachern which were taken by her husband Carlton. The first is of Armadale Castle and the second is of Duart Castle both in situated in Scotland.

I hope you have been enjoying my series 'A short biography of some of Europe's most loved and hated monarchs'. This week I will be posting Part 5 which is about Charles II of England.

So until then

Best wishes and have a great week

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home