Guide to Castles of Europe: My 100th Subscriber to my newsletter and Manorbier Castle added

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, February 27, 2006

My 100th Subscriber to my newsletter and Manorbier Castle added

Manorbier Castle

Hello to this weeks update.

I would firstly like to say that here at Guide to Castles of Europe we have reached two great milestones in our short but colorful history.

Firstly I would like to advise that we now have 117 castle related pages for your viewing pleasure and secondly, this week has seen the 100th subscriber to my newsletter.

So....! With the good news out of the way, on with the update.

I have been able to add a new page about Manorbier Castle which is located along the southcoast of Wales to my Welsh Castles Section.

Next week I will be posting the 4th part in my series - 'A short biography on some of Europe's most loved and hated monarchs' and Pamela Seres has sent in her next installment.

So be on the look out for both of those articles.

Until then

Best wishes and have a great week

Stuart

www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home