Guide to Castles of Europe: Scotney Castle added to English Castles Section

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Scotney Castle added to English Castles Section

Scotney Castle
Hello and welcome to a very short upate.

It has been a very busy week with me trying to catch up on my study (Training for my CompTIA A+ Exam).

I have added one new page this weekabout the history of Scotney Castle located in thelovely Tunbridge Wells countryside.

You can find the page in the English Castles Section.

I hope you have been enjoying my posted articles and next week we have Pt2 of A Short Biography on some of Europes most loved and hated Monarchs King - (Mad) King George III.

Until then

Have a great week

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home