Guide to Castles of Europe: Ekenas Castle Added

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Ekenas Castle Added

Ekenas Castle - sweden G'Day,

Welcome to another but very short update.

My two boys have been on half term here in the UK, so I have spent some time with them, which has meant not much being done to the website.

I have, though, managed to add one new page, Ekenas Castle to my European Castles page.

I hope you will enjoy learning about one of Sweden's most famous castles.

Next week I will be adding Pt3 in the series 'A short biography on some of Europe's most loved and hated monarchs'

So until then

Best wishes and have a great couple of days

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home