Guide to Castles of Europe: Sorry for the lack of Updates recently

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sorry for the lack of Updates recently

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to say sorry for the lack of news over the last two weeks.

I have been having a torrid time with my back and I am still waiting to see the surgeon about the possible operation on my back.

Such is life when you have part of your spine wearing out (that's old age for you).

I would also like to take this opportunity to say well done to all those athletes who have just recently taken part in the 18th Commonwealth Games held in my home town of Melbourne.


I will sign off and leave you all in peace.

I hope that by next weeks update I will have been able to get back down to adding more pages to my site.

Thanks and see you then

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home