Guide to Castles of Europe: Two new pages added for your enjoyment

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Two new pages added for your enjoyment

Thornbury Castle
Bodiam Castle

Hello again,

It seems that I can not keep away from this place.

I have been lucky this week in that my old friend Ray Irving (aka Henry VIII) has sent me some great pictures of Thornbury Castle, taken during some spare time while appearing there as Henry VIII.

I have added one of his photos to my Castle Pictures section and the other page added is about Bodiam Castle, which you will find in my English Castles Section.

On the newsletter front it has been very quiet with only one new subscriber this week.

Next week I will be posting the first in the series of 6 articles titled - A short biography of some of Europe's most loved and hated Monarchs. My first article is on Vlad Tepes or as some of you may know him Dracula.

So until then

Best wishes and have a great week

Stuart

www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home