Guide to Castles of Europe: Dundonald Castle

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Dundonald Castle

Dundonald Castle

Hi everyone,

At last I can say things are on the up.

I have finally been able to add a new page to my site.

Dundonald Castle lies just outside Troon on the west coast of Scotland.

I would also like to welcome all the new subscribers to my newsletter and I would like to take this opportunity to thank every one who passed on their best wishes due to the discomfort I have been having with my back. A big Thank You for that.

So until next week

Best wishes and have a great week

Stuart

www.guide-to-castle-sof-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home