Guide to Castles of Europe: My Scottish Castles Section has one new addition - Bothwell Castle

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, September 19, 2005

My Scottish Castles Section has one new addition - Bothwell Castle

Bothwell Castle

Hello and welcome to this weeks update.

As promised, I have added my first ever article I had published online as part of my effort to spread the word about the Castles of Europe - The Evolution of the British Castle - A short history

I hope you enjoy reading it and I would love to hear your comments or views on it.

So....! On to the businesss of the day. I have been furiously adding the remainder of my articles for publication online with a few more publishers that I stumbled across or were recommended to me. That took some doing as there were 18 articles in total to submit.

As the heading suggests, I have added one new castle this week - Bothwell Castle which is located in Scotland and is now a ruin.

I would also like to take this opportunity in welcoming all my new subscribers who have signed up for my newsletter this week. Welcome and I hope you enjoy the read.

I would just like to let every one know that there may not be an update next week due to my family and I moving house back down to London. That's Military life for you. Just as soon as you get settled they post you.

Finally, I would like thank every one for their continuing support and comments about my blogg. I am glad you like it ...!

Best wishes and have a great week

Stuart

www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home