Guide to Castles of Europe: Ghosts of Dragsholm Castle

Guide to Castles of Europe

Visit some of Europe’s most picturesque, mysterious and notorious castles. Unravel the history, legends, and myths behind some of their celebrated and not so renowned castles in a voyage Adventure and Discovery…!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Ghosts of Dragsholm Castle

Hi and welcome to another update.

What a productive week I have had.

Pamela's article was posted during the week without any of the fireworks associated with his last article. Looks like Catherine of Aragon and Ludlow Castle don't hold the same mystic.

I have added a new page to my Haunted Castles section on The Ghosts of Dragsholm Castle, which is one of Denmark's most haunted castles.

Also I would like to say a big HELLO to all my new subscribers to The Castle Times newsletter, which as you may or may not know, can subscribe to by clicking on the link highlighted in red on the left of this page.

Finally, look out for my next article being posted during the week on the Ghosts of Windsor Castle.

So until then

Take care and have a great week

Stuart
www.guide-to-castles-of-europe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home